Page Guide

Saturday, July 26, 2014
Hi, welcome

Please use the header tabs to navigate through the page, as they are sorted by topics. The first post on each topic will be the one describing my philosophy on the topic, the rest will be updates on thoughts, experiences and questions. So i suggest having a look at the first post of a topic (the one on the very bottom) if you want to get the background.

This page will be my experience with atopic eczema, what has worked for me during the years. I will try to improve the posts over time, and and new topics, your feedback could be very valuable.

When you browse this page, i think it's a good idea to follow through. If you wan't to benefit from my experiences you should take the whole picture in, as it is the entire picture, and not parts of it, that has helped me. The main line here is living a normal life, without a backpack full of pills and lotions, but with lifestyle choices that subdue the symptoms of atopical eczema.

As most people know, human individuals vary greatly, and i can in no way guarantee that what I speak of here will help others. But it is probably the most efficient way of generally treating atopical eczema, as far as i can tell, without refering to any medical wonder ointment or pills except ordinairy moisturiser.

If you are interessted in my help i recomend you read the posts on my disease first, and then on lifestyle and stress, because it describes some key points about this disease that no-one told me.

Best,
Itchy

No comments:

Post a Comment